I have just posted a number of videos that deal with current global macro events. They can be viewed on the gardenofecon youtube channel here.
- Will the austerity measures in Greece lead to a breakdown in civil society that breaks the will of the government to try and remain in the Euro?
- Acronym du jour is LTRO. What will happen Feb 29?
- What risk does Iran pose to the world economy?
- Why is volatility so low?
- What are your thoughts on the latest employment numbers?
- Implications of Fed signaling low rates til 2014 or beyond
- President wanted to double trade in next five years – is that feasible?
- Will the U.S. achieving energy independence with natural gas, will that materially affect the future price of oil?
- Will China growth drop if the Euro crisis continues?
This entry was posted in Finance and tagged Euro crisis, Iran, LTRO, Unemployment, volatility. Bookmark the permalink.